Learn with Us series
0,01 € TTC
- Each level is hosted by a different, real child. Students learn alongside them, finding out about their likes and dislikes, family and friends, helping them draw similarities with their own life and culture to make learning more relatable.
- Includes more video than in any other Oxford University Press primary course.
- Culture and CLIL lessons in every unit are linked to one another, encouraging learners to make their own connections, and transfer their learning to other subjects.
- Projects at the end of every unit get children using the language together in real situations.
- English at Home' activities offer suggestions for homework, and encourage children to carry on learning with their family.
- Ideal for mixed ability classes with extension activities in every lesson for fast finishers and activities that learners can do at different levels.
- Communicative activities encourage learners to think and debate issues, develop and present their own viewpoints.
- A story from a different genre appears in every unit to present and contextualise new language and spark creativity.